There, I Fixed It.

There, I Fixed It.


Installing a 2.5" HDD in an Old Desktop

Posted: 19 Aug 2012 02:00 PM PDT

Installing a 2.5" HDD in an Old Desktop
"I found some SATA cables that came with my 8 year old desktop so I decided to add a hard drive (with some bad sectors) to my metal box of obsolete hardware."

Submitted by: chfoo0

Tagged: computer , hard drive , hardware , hdd , sata

In America, Even the Traffic Lanes Have Bulges!

Posted: 19 Aug 2012 12:00 PM PDT

In America, Even the Traffic Lanes Have Bulges!
The line brought the fat, the worker brought the lazy!

Submitted by: Unknown

What Do You Do When Your Hotel Has No Fridge, And You Need to Store Beer?

Posted: 19 Aug 2012 10:00 AM PDT

What Do You Do When Your Hotel Has No Fridge, And You Need to Store Beer?
Fill up a trash can with ice, put beers in, cover with plastic bag, place on A/C. Presto! Science!

Submitted by: jrice315

A Power Bed for Your Power Nap

Posted: 19 Aug 2012 08:00 AM PDT

A Power Bed for Your Power Nap

Submitted by: yandim

Tagged: bed , chairs , nap , power nap

New Cooling Techniques

Posted: 19 Aug 2012 06:00 AM PDT

New Cooling Techniques

Submitted by: Manczak, Tiago