The Kids are Grown, Now What?

The Kids are Grown, Now What?

Link to The kids are grown, now what?

Review: LunchBlox Sandwich Kit from Rubbermaid

Posted: 20 Aug 2012 09:09 AM PDT

Ryan works an 11 1/2 hour day on Saturdays and Sundays. I like to make sure that she has enough food to get her through the day. This is so important because she has periods of hypoglycemia if she forgets to eat (which she does quite often). I try to send her with enough food to last through her long day. This usually involves an assortment of bags and containers. Not the most

Heart My Cade Cash-Giveaway

Posted: 19 Aug 2012 09:00 PM PDT

Thursday I told you all about my new shopping addiction, Shopcade. Shopcade is the most fun I have had online since I don't know when and you can join me by signing up, just click the image below. Once you have signed up you can help me win $100 by voting for my Shopcade boards here! And to make it even sweeter you have a chance to win $50 for yourself! All you have to do is sign up