The Kids are Grown, Now What?

The Kids are Grown, Now What?

Link to The kids are grown, now what?

Review: Chebe Bread Mixes

Posted: 19 Aug 2012 08:06 AM PDT

If you have been reading my blog for a while then you already know that I am having a love affair with Chebe Bread Mixes! Lifestyle changes are always difficult but when you have to eliminate major food groups from your diet it become a real challenge. Chebe bread mixes have allowed me to bring back many of the dishes that we had to give up and I am every so grateful for that. Over the

Gluten Free Chicago Style Deep Dish Pizza

Posted: 19 Aug 2012 07:41 AM PDT

I lived in and around Chicago for 20 years and deep dish pizza was a regular part of my diet. It's a hard thing to give up when you've gone gluten free but I have a gluten free replacement and it is awesome! Chebe sent me a couple of boxes of their Focaccia Mix to try. This dough is fragrant with Rosemary and Basil and was the perfect base for our pizza. 1 Box Chebe Focaccia Mix 1/4 LB

Something's in the Oven Recipe Linky

Posted: 18 Aug 2012 11:52 AM PDT

The weather here is FINALLY starting to cool down to something tolerable! So for me, a cool down in the weather means it is time to start using my oven again! I hope you will join me and link up your favorite baked goods recipes!