The Kids are Grown, Now What?

The Kids are Grown, Now What?

Link to The kids are grown, now what?

UnStuffed Cabbage

Posted: 15 Aug 2012 08:41 AM PDT

Remember this HUGE head of cabbage that I got at the farmer's market last week? Well I wanted to make Cabbage Rolls but the cabbage did not cooperate! So I made UnStuffed Cabbage which is just as delicious but a lot less work. Now this makes a large amount, feel free to half the recipe or make the whole thing and freeze some, which is what I did. This cooks low and slow in a slow cooker and

Around the Blogosphere 8/15/12

Posted: 15 Aug 2012 07:56 AM PDT

Welcome back to another edition of Around the Blogosphere. I have some awesome posts for you! I am so sorry to report that Grandma Juice has experienced a tremendous loss this week. You can read more about it here. Views from the Ville has some awesome ideas for backyard tailgating. Are you looking for some new birthday party ideas? Check out Around my Family Table's Princess

Wordless Wednesday with Linky 8/15/12

Posted: 15 Aug 2012 06:42 AM PDT

I have been out and about very early most mornings and of course I have been snapping pics! I guess the old saying, Red Sky at Morning, Sailor Take Warning is true! Yes I know, time to wash the car! This is what happens when you have your camera on the wrong setting!

Chat with Jennifer Garner!

Posted: 14 Aug 2012 01:10 PM PDT

The Odd Life of Timothy Green comes to theaters tomorrow and I got to participate in an online chat with Jennifer Garner! First let me say that I tired very hard to keep up with the questions and answers but I did miss some and I apologize for that. How do you get into character: I was using an acting coach and she told me that I already had a lot in common so I should just use it.