The Kids are Grown, Now What?

The Kids are Grown, Now What?

Link to The kids are grown, now what?

Secure Your Privacy with Out My Window

Posted: 12 Aug 2012 08:34 AM PDT

outmywindowTM is a photo sharing app that lets you control who sees your photos. This is perfect for families whose kids want to share pictures. YOU control who sees them. I wish this had been around when my kids were little. Using the outmywindowTM app or web site allows your kids to share with their friends without others seeing the photos. I love the privacy and security this gives me.

Eden Fantasys Review-And-Giveaway

Posted: 11 Aug 2012 03:31 PM PDT

I have seen reviews of Eden Fantasys on other web sites and I have to tell you that I was intrigued! I checked them out and I am pretty impressed! Not only do they have a large selection of sex toys, but they also have clothing, a whole section for Beauty and Body which includes: body wash, bath salts, scrubs and creams, bathroom accessories, makeup, skincare items and massage oils, they

Slow Food: Slow Cooker Recipe Linky

Posted: 11 Aug 2012 10:20 AM PDT

It has been SOOO hot lately. I cannot remember a summer that had such relentless heat. Living without air conditioning for most of the summer means that I have not been cooking much. A very dear friend walked into my house a few weeks ago and then lent me the money to buy an air conditioner. I am cooking again! But I want to cook things that don't heat up the house. I have been using my slow