The Kids are Grown, Now What?

The Kids are Grown, Now What?

Link to The kids are grown, now what?

The Odd Life of Timothy Green Opens 8/15/12

Posted: 11 Aug 2012 09:03 AM PDT

Have you been reading the reviews of this movie? I have! I cannot wait to see The Odd Life of Timothy Green. Everything I have seen and read about it has me so excited! I am even more excited to be able to share some video clips with you! Like The Odd Life of Timothy Green on Facebook. Follow The Odd Life of Timothy Green on Twitter. Disclosure: I received no compensation for

Back to School Shopping

Posted: 11 Aug 2012 06:18 AM PDT

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Famous Footwear for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine. My kids were always hard on shoes. Both my son and my youngest daughter went through shoes like toilet paper. Great analogy, I know! But it's true! If they weren't growing out of them then they were wearing holes in them. I had to buy them new shoes every few months. That gets

YumEarth Organics Candy-Giveaway

Posted: 11 Aug 2012 06:17 AM PDT

Candy, Candy Candy! Who doesn't love Candy! But have you tried organic candy? What would you do if you could have some delicious all-natural candy right at  your doorstep? YumEarth is a brand of candy produced by YummyEarth. Everything YummyEarth makes is certified organic or all natural, gluten-free, peanut-free, tree nut-free, and has no chemical colors, artificial flavors or high

Lilla Rose Review

Posted: 10 Aug 2012 01:02 PM PDT

My Lilla Rose Hair Clip arrived! I am so excited about this. I have a LOT of hair. My hair is not just long but also very thick. This is torture for me during the summer. Especially this summer. You have no idea how close I have come to shaving my head this year! My daily hair routine consists of taking it out of the braid, spraying my hair down with a detangler, brushing it out,