Samsung Vibrant VS Iphone 4

Samsung Vibrant VS Iphone 4


AT&T iPhone 3G 3GS Mirrored Screen Protector - 3 Pack Review

Posted: 04 Aug 2012 08:27 AM PDT

ATandT iPhone 3G 3GS Mirrored Screen Protector - 3 Pack
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Chose this protector for being cheap and liked the 3 pack. I was thinking all protectors would be pretty much the same, and I could have a backup in case of screwing up while applying on iphone. Not so much. Went on fairly easy, but pushing the air bubbles out my fingernail touched the screen and easily scratched the protector. At least expected to provide protection from my own finger!

Click Here to see more reviews about: AT&T iPhone 3G 3GS Mirrored Screen Protector - 3 Pack



Buy NowGet 92% OFF

Click here for more information about AT&T iPhone 3G 3GS Mirrored Screen Protector - 3 Pack

Apple iPhone 4G Cell Phone Mirror Screen Protector Review

Posted: 04 Aug 2012 06:34 AM PDT

Apple iPhone 4G Cell Phone Mirror Screen Protector
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love my mirror protection screen!! It came just as described!! It was pretty fast shipping but worth the wait.I have no regrets in my decision on getting this and would really order from them again!! Well done!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Apple iPhone 4G Cell Phone Mirror Screen Protector



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Apple iPhone 4G Cell Phone Mirror Screen Protector

Native Union MM01H Moshi Moshi Retro POP Handset for iPad 2, iPad, iPhone 4 4G 3GS 3G (AT&T and Verizon), iPod touch (2G 3G 4G), HTC Android EVO, Blackberry, Samsung Galaxy S, Droid (Soft Touch Dark Purple) Review

Posted: 04 Aug 2012 05:38 AM PDT

Native Union MM01H Moshi Moshi Retro POP Handset for iPad 2, iPad, iPhone 4 4G 3GS 3G (ATandT and Verizon), iPod touch (2G 3G 4G), HTC Android EVO, Blackberry, Samsung Galaxy S, Droid (Soft Touch Dark Purple)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
At first I thought this product would just be a fun little gadget. But it really is a neat accessory to have for my iPhone! It enables me to multitask and hold the handset propped up on my shoulder while I'm doing other things. It's stable this way.Using this has made me miss the old styled handset phones from years ago. The handset is made out of a silcone/rubbery material and it's comfortable to hold in my hand and up next to my ear. The only thing that prevents me from giving this an extra star is that the sound isn't as loud as I would like it to be. However, the people that I've talked to while using this have absolutely no problems hearing me, even at a whisper.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Native Union MM01H Moshi Moshi Retro POP Handset for iPad 2, iPad, iPhone 4 4G 3GS 3G (AT&T and Verizon), iPod touch (2G 3G 4G), HTC Android EVO, Blackberry, Samsung Galaxy S, Droid (Soft Touch Dark Purple)


Developed by renowned French designer David Turpin, the MoshiMoshi 01H Retro Handset combines high style with high functionality, uniting the comfort and safety of a handset telephone with the convenience of the mobile phone. The chic design combines classic style with modern elegance, resulting in a fashionable and comfortable handset finished with a soft luxurious texture.
Turn back the clock with the MoshiMoshi 01H Retro Handset--available in an assortment of colors. Click here for a larger image.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Native Union MM01H Moshi Moshi Retro POP Handset for iPad 2, iPad, iPhone 4 4G 3GS 3G (AT&T and Verizon), iPod touch (2G 3G 4G), HTC Android EVO, Blackberry, Samsung Galaxy S, Droid (Soft Touch Dark Purple)

CECT 8GB M88 M89 3G STYLE QUADBAND UNLOCKED WIFI CELL PHONE POCKET PC PDA WITH WINDOWS MOBILE 6.0 Review

Posted: 04 Aug 2012 04:04 AM PDT

CECT 8GB M88 M89 3G STYLE QUADBAND UNLOCKED WIFI CELL PHONE POCKET PC PDA WITH WINDOWS MOBILE 6.0
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I own one of these phones for 1/2 yr. already. There is something that needs to be clarified. This is NOT an iPhone. If you're looking for that go to the Apple store and get one for 500$.
This is a PPC (pocket PC) meaning it has WiFi, Windows Mobile 6.1 (latest), the entire Office suite (Excel, Word, PPT) and plenty of other applications are available online. And yeah, it almost look like an iPhone; this is the reason is called a clone of it.
Overall this phone beats the iPhone big time. It might not have the shake control, but who needs it? I need to be able to sit in the airport and work on my files, or read stuff online (for free)-try that on the iPhone.
The price is very low for what it gives. I had no problems with it so far. I'm a person that looks more at the functionality part than at the "let's show off part".
Great phone !

Click Here to see more reviews about: CECT 8GB M88 M89 3G STYLE QUADBAND UNLOCKED WIFI CELL PHONE POCKET PC PDA WITH WINDOWS MOBILE 6.0



Buy Now

Click here for more information about CECT 8GB M88 M89 3G STYLE QUADBAND UNLOCKED WIFI CELL PHONE POCKET PC PDA WITH WINDOWS MOBILE 6.0

Samsung T-mobile Vibrant & Galaxy S 4G Premium Case w/ Kickstand Color-PINK Free Expedited Shipping USA only Review

Posted: 04 Aug 2012 03:37 AM PDT

Samsung T-mobile Vibrant and Galaxy S 4G Premium Case w/ Kickstand Color-PINK Free Expedited Shipping USA only
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Such a good bargain for this case.. it does not have a front piece but it is slightly raised on the sides so that the case is ~0.5mm further than the phone, which offers some protection from the front. Other than that, the case is so chic and much better quality than I expected. Such a gorgeous true pink and glossy case, plus the metal kickstand make it look extra nice.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Samsung T-mobile Vibrant & Galaxy S 4G Premium Case w/ Kickstand Color-PINK Free Expedited Shipping USA only



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Samsung T-mobile Vibrant & Galaxy S 4G Premium Case w/ Kickstand Color-PINK Free Expedited Shipping USA only

splash VAPOR Slim-Fit Flex Case for iPhone 4 AT&T and Verizon (BLUE) Review

Posted: 04 Aug 2012 02:31 AM PDT

splash VAPOR Slim-Fit Flex Case for iPhone 4 ATandT and Verizon (BLUE)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am finally happy that I could find a slim case that does not peel up my ZAGG screen protector. The case covers all of the corners and edges of my phone, and I have access to to all of my ports. Docking is not an issue with this slim case. Oh! I forgot to mention the color, it's unique, and dark enough for me as a man to use. I no longer mix my phone up with friends and coworkers. I strongly recommend this case, because I have tried other "slim" cases and they just ruin my screen protector, or don't protect my phone enough.

Click Here to see more reviews about: splash VAPOR Slim-Fit Flex Case for iPhone 4 AT&T and Verizon (BLUE)



Buy NowGet 40% OFF

Click here for more information about splash VAPOR Slim-Fit Flex Case for iPhone 4 AT&T and Verizon (BLUE)

elago S4 Glide Case for AT&T and Verizon iPhone 4 - Extream Hot Red + Extra Bottom Clip + Front Protection Film + Back Protection Film included Review

Posted: 04 Aug 2012 12:54 AM PDT

elago S4 Glide Case for ATandT and Verizon iPhone 4 - Extream Hot Red + Extra Bottom Clip + Front Protection Film + Back Protection Film included
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I go to great lengths to decide what to buy when it comes to electronics and the gear that helps use and protect them.
Objectively speaking...
I have had the Red Elago protective case for my Verizon iPhone 4G for the last 5 days. The product comes with the red case that covers 5/6 of the phone, it comes with two bottom covers (black & red, you choose) that cover the bottom 1/6 of the phone and 2 clear shields that are for the front and back of the phone. The red cover is a very hard but not brittle plastic like material, the black bottom that I am using has a rubber finish and that has NOT been an issue with catching on fabrics. The openings on the case for almost* all of the buttons have enough room for easy access, computer/power access cable and for the camera to take photos.
Subjectively speaking...
*The opening for the aux jack input is easily wide enough for headphones, but it requires a thinner aux cable (I have 5 different cables) and if you have a larger base at the end of your aux cable it will probably not fit properly and you will have an issue. But, if you simply get a smaller body sized aux jack cord you will have no problems. To be clear, the aux jack is a the standard size input you can get in most any store these days...you just need a thin body around the jack itself.
The clear protective shields that are applied to the front and back had a film on both sides as to avoid fingerprints on your clear shield, this was very helpful and made the application go quickly and helped the phone look great. I am not a fan of the invisiShield as bubbles always seem to be a major problem, When one side of the protective film is still on the shield and you are applying it directly to the phone I found it was very easy to move the bubbles out of the screen.I will confess that in the end I have 3 small bubbles that are not on the screen part of the phone. As such I rarely notice them and I could reapply the screen to remove them but I had a few minutes to get this done before leaving the house when I got it, so even rushed, it only had 3 little bubbles, otherwise this is the easiest shield I've ever had for a smart phone or iPod product.
The case itself is fit very snuggly around the phone...which I don't mind, I applied it to the phone after the screens were on and it does not feel like it will fall apart or off ever. The color is strong and thus far has resisted scratches from constant daily use throughout the week. The case is seems very strong and adds very little weight to the phone itself. The profile of the phone is also very thin and still fits into my JBL iPod speaker systems perfectly. Another big plus for me.
I have an otterbox coming so I can compare the two case types. I can do a lot of traveling for my work in some unusual places and I want what is supposed to be a more rough and tumble case at the ready for such moments too,. As far as this case goes, I'd easily recommend it for anyone looking for an easy to put together, nice and durable cover for their iPhone 4G (Verizon) for constant but general life use. I would also note the color is strong, vibrant but not too shiny (if that kind of thing matters to you).
I read reviews for about 20 different cases on Amazon.com and in Google searches and in the end this seemed like a good bet, and in my experience it has been that and more. I hope this review was helpful to you one way or the other!

Click Here to see more reviews about: elago S4 Glide Case for AT&T and Verizon iPhone 4 - Extream Hot Red + Extra Bottom Clip + Front Protection Film + Back Protection Film included



Buy Now

Click here for more information about elago S4 Glide Case for AT&T and Verizon iPhone 4 - Extream Hot Red + Extra Bottom Clip + Front Protection Film + Back Protection Film included