Samsung Vibrant VS Iphone 4

Samsung Vibrant VS Iphone 4


Jabra Cruiser Bluetooth Car Kit Speakerphone Review

Posted: 18 Aug 2012 11:43 AM PDT

Jabra Cruiser Bluetooth Car Kit Speakerphone
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The product worked as advertised. I was able to set it up in seconds for the blue tooth option. since I don't use the FM radio in my van I did not set up the FM transmitter. I can hear other people just fine and I have not heard anyone say they can't hear me or ask me to repeat myself. Only 1 little glitch after a month of using it. It did disconnect and reconnect once but I think i passed someone else using the same frequency which caused it. The price here was 20% cheaper that Best Buy and it was delivered free. I would recommend this product to all of my friends.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Jabra Cruiser Bluetooth Car Kit Speakerphone



Buy NowGet 67% OFF

Click here for more information about Jabra Cruiser Bluetooth Car Kit Speakerphone

Premium Hard Design Crystal Case Snap On Cover for Apple iPhone 4 , 4th Generation, 4th Gen compatible with 16GB / 32GB - White Flower Star Bursts HD Print + Includes a eBigValue (TM) Determination Hand Strap + Includes an iPhone USB Travel Car Charger Review

Posted: 18 Aug 2012 09:52 AM PDT

Premium Hard Design Crystal Case Snap On Cover for Apple iPhone 4 , 4th Generation, 4th Gen compatible with 16GB / 32GB - White Flower Star Bursts HD Print + Includes a eBigValue (TM) Determination Hand Strap + Includes an iPhone USB Travel Car Charger
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
As you'd probably expect from the price, the case is pretty flimsy and not very protective of an iPhone. However, the charger worked (with my iPhone 4) so for me, it was worth the price just to have the car charger.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Premium Hard Design Crystal Case Snap On Cover for Apple iPhone 4 , 4th Generation, 4th Gen compatible with 16GB / 32GB - White Flower Star Bursts HD Print + Includes a eBigValue (TM) Determination Hand Strap + Includes an iPhone USB Travel Car Charger



Buy NowGet 69% OFF

Click here for more information about Premium Hard Design Crystal Case Snap On Cover for Apple iPhone 4 , 4th Generation, 4th Gen compatible with 16GB / 32GB - White Flower Star Bursts HD Print + Includes a eBigValue (TM) Determination Hand Strap + Includes an iPhone USB Travel Car Charger

Black Carbon Fiber Snap on Design Case Hard Case Skin Cover Faceplate for Samsung Vibrant T959 + Screen Protector Film Review

Posted: 18 Aug 2012 07:45 AM PDT

Black Carbon Fiber Snap on Design Case Hard Case Skin Cover Faceplate for Samsung Vibrant T959 + Screen Protector Film
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Bought this for my shiny new T-Mobile Samsung Vibrant. I love the look and feel of this case. I just hope it protects my phone in a fall. I gave up trying to install the screen protector as it always ended up with bubbles. I have had some trouble finding a clip belt case for my phone with this case installed. I finally ordered one off of e-bay for a Droid X and I think it will fit nicely as this case gives your Vibrant the same dimentions as a Droid X.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Black Carbon Fiber Snap on Design Case Hard Case Skin Cover Faceplate for Samsung Vibrant T959 + Screen Protector Film



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Black Carbon Fiber Snap on Design Case Hard Case Skin Cover Faceplate for Samsung Vibrant T959 + Screen Protector Film

Body Glove Glove Snap-On Case for Verizon/Sprint HTC Touch Pro II (Black) Review

Posted: 18 Aug 2012 06:17 AM PDT

Body Glove Glove Snap-On Case for Verizon/Sprint HTC Touch Pro II (Black)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this Body Glove case to protect my very expensive HTC Touch Pro 2 Smart Phone from drops and banging around. One of the best features of this case is that it fits very snug and doesn't come off when you drop the phone. The Body Glove Case lets you slide open the keyboard and tilt it also unlike some other cases made for the HTC Touch Pro 2.
The one thing you must pay attention too is that this case fits the CDMA Sprint or Verizon version of the HTC Touch Pro 2 it will not fit the T Mobile version. There is a T Mobile version made by Body Glove and sold by Amazon. The only item I would recommend that you purchase with this Body Glove case is a Screen Protector because there isn't a screen protector built into this case.
I was working on a second floor window and as I leaned out to adjust the sash of the window my phone slid out of my chest pocket and dropped onto the roof and slid to the edge of the roof and dropped about 10' down to the sidewalk, I thought my phone was surely broken but when I went downstairs to retrieve my phone it was working fine and with no scratches on the phone or the case.
This case also has the feel of leather or rubber and it makes holding much easier and it sticks to my dashboard sticky pad much better than just the phone without the case. This Body Glove case also has all the cutouts for everything like volume buttons and mini usb charger ports and 3.5mm headphone jack and of course the camera and speaker as well as the power button. And if you are the type of person that likes to clip your phone to your waistband or pocket it comes with a very nice quick release hook that also serves as a stand for your phone. One other feature is the attachment that covers up the hole in the back of the case. This lets you take off the waistband clip so you have a smooth case that doesn't get hung up on your shirt pocket or pants pocket.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Body Glove Glove Snap-On Case for Verizon/Sprint HTC Touch Pro II (Black)



Buy NowGet 63% OFF

Click here for more information about Body Glove Glove Snap-On Case for Verizon/Sprint HTC Touch Pro II (Black)

Leather Pouch Protective Carrying Cell Phone Case for HTC HD7 Surround AT&T Google Nexus One / HTC Droid Incredible HTC G2 T-Mobile EVO 4G HTC HD2 / LG Quantum AT&T / Motorola Droid Pro i1 Droid X / Samsung Transform Epic 4G / Fascinate (Galaxy S) (I9000) / Vibrant (Galaxy S) Android T959/ Intensity II Omnia II i8000 Omnia 2 i920 / Sharp Sidekick 2008 - HOT PINK Review

Posted: 18 Aug 2012 04:38 AM PDT

Leather Pouch Protective Carrying Cell Phone Case for HTC HD7 Surround ATandT Google Nexus One / HTC Droid Incredible HTC G2 T-Mobile EVO 4G HTC HD2 / LG Quantum ATandT / Motorola Droid Pro i1 Droid X / Samsung Transform Epic 4G / Fascinate (Galaxy S) (I9000) / Vibrant (Galaxy S) Android T959/ Inten
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Love it....Fits the phone a little tight with my Bling cover but fits great with gel cover. Great service, arrived as stated. Thanks!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Leather Pouch Protective Carrying Cell Phone Case for HTC HD7 Surround AT&T Google Nexus One / HTC Droid Incredible HTC G2 T-Mobile EVO 4G HTC HD2 / LG Quantum AT&T / Motorola Droid Pro i1 Droid X / Samsung Transform Epic 4G / Fascinate (Galaxy S) (I9000) / Vibrant (Galaxy S) Android T959/ Intensity



Buy NowGet 56% OFF

Click here for more information about Leather Pouch Protective Carrying Cell Phone Case for HTC HD7 Surround AT&T Google Nexus One / HTC Droid Incredible HTC G2 T-Mobile EVO 4G HTC HD2 / LG Quantum AT&T / Motorola Droid Pro i1 Droid X / Samsung Transform Epic 4G / Fascinate (Galaxy S) (I9000) / Vibrant (Galaxy S) Android T959/ Intensity

Apple iPhone 4 iPhone 4 Colorful Leopard Snap-on Cover Faceplate / Executive Protector Case Review

Posted: 18 Aug 2012 02:57 AM PDT

Apple iPhone 4 iPhone 4 Colorful Leopard Snap-on Cover Faceplate / Executive Protector Case
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is a hard case. Comes in two pieces one for the bottom and one for the top. They snap together to protect your investment! I was even complimented on how pretty my case was. I love it. Does not block any important camera pieces or buttons. I haven't dropped it (yet), so no word on if it will keep my phone from breaking LOL
Update 6/1/11-
I have dropped this case several times, my iphone, knock on wood, has not shattered, or broken. In fact the case has not ever come off! I've dropped it running and also just on the floor of my home. Still giving it the full star review!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Apple iPhone 4 iPhone 4 Colorful Leopard Snap-on Cover Faceplate / Executive Protector Case



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Apple iPhone 4 iPhone 4 Colorful Leopard Snap-on Cover Faceplate / Executive Protector Case

Seidio Innocase Surface for Samsung Vibrant T959, Amethyst Review

Posted: 18 Aug 2012 01:27 AM PDT

Seidio Innocase Surface for Samsung Vibrant T959, Amethyst
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Received my item in perfect condition in 3 days with standard shipping cost. The case is not too bulky and has a nice smooth feel to it. It's one of the best cases I've ever had. Very Satisfied!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Seidio Innocase Surface for Samsung Vibrant T959, Amethyst



Buy NowGet 41% OFF

Click here for more information about Seidio Innocase Surface for Samsung Vibrant T959, Amethyst