Samsung Vibrant VS Iphone 4

Samsung Vibrant VS Iphone 4


Skiva PowerFlow 2.1Amp / 10Watt (Fast) Car Charger for iPhone4, iPad2, iPhone, iPad, & iPod Review

Posted: 14 Aug 2012 09:19 AM PDT

Skiva PowerFlow 2.1Amp / 10Watt (Fast) Car Charger for iPhone4, iPad2, iPhone, iPad, and iPod
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This works for my IPAD 2 32GB. The plug-in is a USB adapter than hooks onto a cigarette lighter. Once plugged, the adapter lights up to signify it's working. It charges pretty fast. Now I can use it to charge on my way to work. The cord is black and seems more durable than the flimpsy white cord that comes with the IPAD 2.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Skiva PowerFlow 2.1Amp / 10Watt (Fast) Car Charger for iPhone4, iPad2, iPhone, iPad, & iPod



Buy NowGet 63% OFF

Click here for more information about Skiva PowerFlow 2.1Amp / 10Watt (Fast) Car Charger for iPhone4, iPad2, iPhone, iPad, & iPod

Otterbox Defender Case and Holster for iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS (Black and White), 1942-17.20 Review

Posted: 14 Aug 2012 08:46 AM PDT

Otterbox Defender Case and Holster for iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS (Black and White), 1942-17.20
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is the best case out there! i love everything about it except for the fact that it is hard to slide into your pocket. but thats well worth it! get this iphone case!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Otterbox Defender Case and Holster for iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS (Black and White), 1942-17.20



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Otterbox Defender Case and Holster for iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS (Black and White), 1942-17.20

AmazonBasics Silicone Case & Screen Protectors for AT&T and Verizon iPhone 4 Review

Posted: 14 Aug 2012 06:33 AM PDT

AmazonBasics Silicone Case and Screen Protectors for ATandT and Verizon iPhone 4
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Protection for a several hundred dollar iPhone is a must and I can't say I've seen anything that is fool-proof. Unlike the Amazon basics hard-shell case for 3G, this thicker version is simply a rubber silicone encasement. It doesn't offer much protection from a drop, but the handling is much better. The sides are textured to be easily gripped avoiding any slippage.
The kit also comes with a thicker than normal screen protector. I found this to be easier to line up on my screen than the thinner ones of past, but it was still a bit touchy. Fortunately, the kit includes a Squeegee to help you line up the screen protector and to smooth out any bubbles that may appear after application. This is a one shot deal to apply, but if you careful, you might only get a few tiny bubbles. I know of no person that doesn't have a tiny bubble somewhere on their iPhone.
The cleaning cloth is also a nice addition, so you can thoroughly clean the surface of your iPhone before applying the screen protector. You can use it later to wipe the dirt and grease from the surface of your phone. Someday, Apple or Amazon will produce a nearly fool-proof cover...but this is not exactly it. I think I will purchase an 'Otterbox', as they seem to be much heftier.


Click Here to see more reviews about: AmazonBasics Silicone Case & Screen Protectors for AT&T and Verizon iPhone 4

Silicone Case with Screen Protector and Cleaning Cloth fits iPhone 4th GenAmazon Frustration-Free PackagingThis AmazonBasics product features recyclable Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging. It comes without excess packaging materials, such as hard plastic clamshell casings, plastic bindings, or wire ties. This packaging is designed to be opened without the use of a box cutter or knife, and it will protect your product just as well as traditional packaging. Products with Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging can frequently be shipped in their own boxes, without an additional shipping box, saving on resources and reducing waste. Learn more.

Buy NowGet 33% OFF

Click here for more information about AmazonBasics Silicone Case & Screen Protectors for AT&T and Verizon iPhone 4

iLuv FUSION Dual Layer Blended Case with Stand for iPhone 4 (Black) (Fits AT&T iPhone) Review

Posted: 14 Aug 2012 05:01 AM PDT

iLuv FUSION Dual Layer Blended Case with Stand for iPhone 4 (Black) (Fits ATandT iPhone)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was looking for a case with a built in stand, this is a rubber case with a stand that clips on, 2 separate items. The stand only holds the phone in landscape mode. I have a friend who has a stand that is built into the case and it holds the phone in Landscape and portrait modes. I emailed the seller asking if they have the case I am looking for and never got a response!
I am sending this back.

Click Here to see more reviews about: iLuv FUSION Dual Layer Blended Case with Stand for iPhone 4 (Black) (Fits AT&T iPhone)



Buy NowGet 57% OFF

Click here for more information about iLuv FUSION Dual Layer Blended Case with Stand for iPhone 4 (Black) (Fits AT&T iPhone)

elago S4 Slim Fit Case for AT&T and Verizon iPhone 4 (Soft Feeling) - SF Gray + Logo Protection Film included Review

Posted: 14 Aug 2012 03:49 AM PDT

elago S4 Slim Fit Case for ATandT and Verizon iPhone 4 (Soft Feeling) - SF Gray + Logo Protection Film included
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased this case because I was so very happy with my elago slim 3G case. While this new case fit perfectly it was flawed and is now buried in the back of my junk drawer.
Within the first week I had already nicked the case exposing its metal core. Very ugly.
Furthermore, a month later you can see a horrible stain dirty color on the edges. While I'm sure this is from dirty hands holding the phone, the material will not come clean. Even uglier.
So now I have a nicked, gross, dirty looking case that I don't even want to put on my phone. Not cool. Especially after only one month.


Click Here to see more reviews about: elago S4 Slim Fit Case for AT&T and Verizon iPhone 4 (Soft Feeling) - SF Gray + Logo Protection Film included



Buy NowGet 43% OFF

Click here for more information about elago S4 Slim Fit Case for AT&T and Verizon iPhone 4 (Soft Feeling) - SF Gray + Logo Protection Film included

Arkon Weighted Friction Dash Mount for Universal Phone, Smartphone and PDA (Black) Review

Posted: 14 Aug 2012 02:39 AM PDT

Arkon Weighted Friction Dash Mount for Universal Phone, Smartphone and PDA (Black)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Love this mount. Sturdy and built well. Like other reviewers here, I didn't see the need to use the included hook. Six hours after I received the mount and was enjoying it in my car, I was involved in a car wreck. The airbags didn't make contact with my face, but the mount sure did. Smacked me right in the noggin. So, get the mount... and use the hook. That is all.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Arkon Weighted Friction Dash Mount for Universal Phone, Smartphone and PDA (Black)



Buy NowGet 24% OFF

Click here for more information about Arkon Weighted Friction Dash Mount for Universal Phone, Smartphone and PDA (Black)

OtterBox Defender Case for iPhone 1G (Yellow) Review

Posted: 14 Aug 2012 01:00 AM PDT

OtterBox Defender Case for iPhone 1G (Yellow)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I dropped my new iphone twice before I got the otterbox defender case. Both times I held my breath to see if it survived. I was lucky. There were dents in the case, but the unit was intact. I felt that my luck would soon run out so I bought this case. A friend who works in the Apple store said it was great. Definitely watch the video on the otterbox site to see how to use/ install it. It is bulkier (although I can still carry it in my back jeans pocket) which was a deal killer for my husband who carries his iphone in his shirt pocket. I keep mine in my purse, on the car seat, on the dash when I plug it in for itunes through my radio, etc...so size wasn't an issue for me. I actually feel like I have better control of it now that it has a neoprene no-slip edge. The screen is covered by a protective membrane that is absolutely as sensitive as my husband's naked iphone. The color is cool and people often ask where they can get one. The apple logo is visible on the back. The only feature you can't use is the little vibrate button on the side of your phone, but I don't mind going through settings to do the same thing. The case is also water resistant which has been great for beach, boat, and rainy trips.
**
The case is a hard plastic two-piece (the yellow part) and is covered after you put your phone in by a rubbery neoprene skin (the black part).

**
Bottom line: I have continued to drop this phone and my heart doesn't even skip a beat. Considering the heart skipping price for the phone and how dependent I've become on the little sucker, this case is invaluable!


Click Here to see more reviews about: OtterBox Defender Case for iPhone 1G (Yellow)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about OtterBox Defender Case for iPhone 1G (Yellow)