Samsung Vibrant VS Iphone 4

Samsung Vibrant VS Iphone 4


Samsung Vibrant / Galaxy S T959 Black and Pink Butterfly Design Hard Case Cover Review

Posted: 13 Aug 2012 08:59 AM PDT

Samsung Vibrant / Galaxy S T959 Black and Pink Butterfly Design Hard Case Cover
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
After paying $9.23 for this product and waiting days for this product to arrive, I finally recieve it today and come to find out that the front face of it is actually broken due to poor packaging. When something like this is mailed out it should be securely packaged and not just placed in a small foldable box and sent out. This is a result of an item breaking, very unhappy with the product and sent it back for a full refund. I will no longer order from this supplier again, because they do not package things correctly!!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Samsung Vibrant / Galaxy S T959 Black and Pink Butterfly Design Hard Case Cover



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Samsung Vibrant / Galaxy S T959 Black and Pink Butterfly Design Hard Case Cover

Clearly Superior Premium Fingerprint Resistant Screen Protector, 3-pack for iPhone 4 Review

Posted: 13 Aug 2012 07:01 AM PDT

Clearly Superior Premium Fingerprint Resistant Screen Protector, 3-pack for iPhone 4
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was very skeptical at first that this product would actually work, but I am a believer now. Since installing the product on my iPhone4, which was a snap, I now wonder how I ever lived without it. The touch sensitivity is so much better, the feel is fantastic, my fingers glide over the screen. No more wiping the phone screen on my shirt every 5 minutes, since the finger prints are not there. The screen stays nice and clear. Nothing on the market compares to this product.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Clearly Superior Premium Fingerprint Resistant Screen Protector, 3-pack for iPhone 4



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Clearly Superior Premium Fingerprint Resistant Screen Protector, 3-pack for iPhone 4

Tuffwrap F.iphone-black/gr Us Review

Posted: 13 Aug 2012 05:30 AM PDT

Tuffwrap F.iphone-black/gr Us
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Had many cases, this one actually fits great on iPhone and looks good. I usually just slip it on when I go out for the whole day (I don't like cases much so I only use it when I'm out for long periods). This case can be washed with soap and water and slapped back on just fine. It fits well even after taking it off and one few dozen times. For a silicone case, I believe this one to be as good as it gets. It does not have a belt clip (didn't need that) but they do make one that does. This company makes great products and I would definitely recommend it to someone that wants protection for iPhone without making you phone look cheap. My wife bought another case from another company at twice the price, her case did not protect a small portion of the phone at the top left and right of the SIM card slot. It figures, she dropped it and it put a dent in the top left. She wished that she had bought the Tuffwrap as it protect the entire phone except the screen as it does not come with any screen protectors.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Tuffwrap F.iphone-black/gr Us



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Tuffwrap F.iphone-black/gr Us

S-10 -bluetooth Motoactiv Head Review

Posted: 13 Aug 2012 04:32 AM PDT

S-10 -bluetooth Motoactiv Head
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
When I first started using these, I thought I was going to have to return them. They connected easily to my Samsung Intercept Android phone, and sounded good with Pandora, and several different media applications. Even on phone calls they sound great. The problem was they hurt my outer ears a lot. There was tremendous pressure on the tops of my ears. Obviously, I tried to adjust the fit, in accordance with the directions and the picture on the Motorola website of someone wearing them. Nothing seemed to work. Today, after running 7 miles in them, I decided to return them. 10 minutes later, I realized that the part that was hitting the top of my ears was supposed to go behind the ears. They now feel great, and I'll definitely be keeping them. They even sound better when worn correctly.
Before you discount what I'm saying, or assume that I'm a complete moron for not knowing how to wear headphones, be warned that the directions for wearing them, and the picture on the Motorola website imply that you are supposed to wear them incorrectly.
Now that I'm wearing them correctly, here are the things they do well:
+ Sound Great
+ Connect easily
+ Switch between calls and music seamlessly
+ Feel comfortable, though they are quite a bit heavier than any other headphones, even the older Motorlas (S-9 and S9-HD)
+ Very well made.
+ The battery life is exceptional and you can charge it off micro-USB.The owner's manual is pretty much useless. The format is tiny, and they put more effort into being hip than providing a useful manual for the product. Fortunately, it is intuitive to use.
The price on these is reasonable, considering what you get and what it can do. I bought mine at Best Buy because Amazon didn't have them yet, and the third party sellers that have them on here are kind of pricey. --- Update on pricing, May 14th, 2011: The price on Amazon quickly became the best deal around, once they had them. My comments about Best Buy and 3rd party sellers being better was only true for the first month that they were out.
I highly recommend that you buy these. I think that you will love them, once you figure out how to fit them.UPDATE - January 9th, 2011 - UPDATE
I am still loving these after months of very heavy and sweaty use. They work and sound great. I am posting this update, because I recently bought a Giro G9 Ski and Snowboard helmet and was about to buy the Bluetooth inserts for it. After a bunch of research about how badly the various inserts work, I decided to try wearing the S10-HDs with my helmet. To my amazement it fit and worked perfectly, saving me a lot of money, and providing me an experience that is much better than the alternatives.UPDATE - May 14th, 2011 - UPDATE
I have been using these for almost a year now and still love them. I don't really understand the negative reviews, unless Motorola has an inconsistent build quality and some people are getting lemons. Please let me update you on a few aspects of my experience:
Sweat-proof/rainproof - I run in these every day. They are covered in sweat by the time I get home every time. Despite being wet with sweat or rain for long periods of time daily, I've never had a problem with them. I can't explain why so many other reviewers are.
Sound quality - I am not a sound aficionado though I can tell when headphones don't sound right though. To an average listener, these headphones sound fine. To me, they sound just as good as my Bose QC-1.5s though that is probably more because of my unrefined average ear, than to them really being "Bose Quality". My point is not to get discouraged by the reviews that complain about the audio quality, unless you are one of the small percentage of people that can tell between good and great headphones. I can't.
Fit - The fit on these is fine. Even worn correctly, they do become uncomfortable after a few hours, but most headphones do. The fit thing I like about these is their versatility. I wear them mowing the lawn, under Remington shooting hearing protection, skiing, with a Giro ski helmet, and cycling, under a bike helmet. By being able to fit in all these different applications, they've saved me from having to consider buying inferior specialty headphones.
After almost a year, I still highly recommend these headphone.

Click Here to see more reviews about: S-10 -bluetooth Motoactiv Head



Buy NowGet 8% OFF

Click here for more information about S-10 -bluetooth Motoactiv Head

Incase CL59055 Slider Case - Black Review

Posted: 13 Aug 2012 03:40 AM PDT

Incase CL59055 Slider Case - Black
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have tried about 3 different cases for the iPhone and this is by far the best I have tried. It fits the phone perfectly and creates a very nice seal that prevents dirt from getting behind the case and scratching the phone. It's also ideal if you happen to own an iPhone dock as you can take the bottom piece out very easily, while having enough grip not to come out during normal use. One thing to watch out for if you use a screen protector: you will probably have to cut it a bit around the edges for it to work with this case, because the fit is so tight, even the thin sheet of plastic of the screen protector gets pushed out of the edges.
I would definitely recommend this case to anyone.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Incase CL59055 Slider Case - Black



Buy NowGet 29% OFF

Click here for more information about Incase CL59055 Slider Case - Black

US American Flag Hard Case / Cover / Shell for AT&T Apple iPhone 4 / 4G Review

Posted: 13 Aug 2012 02:41 AM PDT

US American Flag Hard Case / Cover / Shell for ATandT Apple iPhone 4 / 4G
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love this case, this is a really good case. I was just at the mall and there cases can be broken very easily & they had their prices 20 bucks. Very sturdy for the price. I would recommend this to every one.

Click Here to see more reviews about: US American Flag Hard Case / Cover / Shell for AT&T Apple iPhone 4 / 4G



Buy Now

Click here for more information about US American Flag Hard Case / Cover / Shell for AT&T Apple iPhone 4 / 4G

Apple iPhone 3G Wallet Black Leather case AT&T + Courage*Wisdom Wristband Review

Posted: 13 Aug 2012 12:41 AM PDT

Apple iPhone 3G Wallet Black Leather case ATandT + Courage*Wisdom Wristband
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've been using this case for two weeks now and I'm extremely happy with its functionality. The case is made from soft leather and has a clip. The cover closes magnetically. There's no need to fumble with velcro or snaps. When my iPhone is in the case, I can easily ensure that the sound is off with a quick glance. If I listen to music with earbuds, the iPhone fits in the case with the jack plugged in. There's an opening for the jack. And u can store credit card into the case. I would highly recommend this case!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Apple iPhone 3G Wallet Black Leather case AT&T + Courage*Wisdom Wristband



Buy NowGet 25% OFF

Click here for more information about Apple iPhone 3G Wallet Black Leather case AT&T + Courage*Wisdom Wristband