Samsung Vibrant VS Iphone 4

Samsung Vibrant VS Iphone 4


New Sport Armband Case Cover + Fosmon's Metal Stylus + Black Headphone with Microphone + Transparent Clear High Quality Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 3G / 3GS Review

Posted: 12 Aug 2012 10:19 AM PDT

New Sport Armband Case Cover + Fosmon's Metal Stylus + Black Headphone with Microphone + Transparent Clear High Quality Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 3G / 3GS
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The armband case is pretty good, although you do have to push carefully as the plastic inhibits the touch screen a little. I didn't like the silly headphones at all - plus they kept falling out of my ears. Use another pair. I wear the armband case to listen to my music when cleaning house. It does slip a little so you'll have to stop & adjust it but not too often. I didn't care for the stylus because you need to put the center exactly on the screen or it doesn't work.

Click Here to see more reviews about: New Sport Armband Case Cover + Fosmon's Metal Stylus + Black Headphone with Microphone + Transparent Clear High Quality Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 3G / 3GS



Buy Now

Click here for more information about New Sport Armband Case Cover + Fosmon's Metal Stylus + Black Headphone with Microphone + Transparent Clear High Quality Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 3G / 3GS

Cellet Black Stylus Pen For Apple iPhone, iPod Touch, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, & iPhone 4 Review

Posted: 12 Aug 2012 09:08 AM PDT

Skinomi TechSkin - Invisible Screen Protector Shield for Motorola Atrix 4G Review

Posted: 12 Aug 2012 08:40 AM PDT

Skinomi TechSkin - Invisible Screen Protector Shield for Motorola Atrix 4G
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I followed the directions to the letter and after I had it installed I looked at it and could see streaks all in it. At first I was angry and disappointed but wait...as mother always told you..."things will be better in the morning." and they were. I watched the You Tube video on installation and I relaxed and read where it will get better within a few days. This morning I went to my phone expecting streaks but oh to my surprise...PERFECT! The streaks were gone and everything looks fine and great! I would definitely purchase another but since they have a lifetime replacement...maybe I won't have to buy another one for this phone. Thanks for the great product. PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO BEFORE YOU INSTALL!!!!!!!!!!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Skinomi TechSkin - Invisible Screen Protector Shield for Motorola Atrix 4G



Buy NowGet 33% OFF

Click here for more information about Skinomi TechSkin - Invisible Screen Protector Shield for Motorola Atrix 4G

Speck Tough Skin Silicone Case for Apple iPhone 4GB and 8GB 1G Models - Color Black Review

Posted: 12 Aug 2012 06:30 AM PDT

Speck Tough Skin Silicone Case for Apple iPhone 4GB and 8GB 1G Models - Color Black
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The grip is great on the silicon. It removed the feeling that I'm going to drop my iPhone and saved the phone from a minor fall.
Downside So far I've only seen this in black. I'd like to see it in a different color so I can tell the difference between mine and my wifes' phone. Another negative, but expected, is that you have to remove it if you want to use a dock. But it does not interfere with the charging cable and does not block the speakers or camera.
When this comes in a different color I probably will buy another.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Speck Tough Skin Silicone Case for Apple iPhone 4GB and 8GB 1G Models - Color Black



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Speck Tough Skin Silicone Case for Apple iPhone 4GB and 8GB 1G Models - Color Black

Leather Pouch Protective Carrying Cell Phone Case for Apple iPhone 4 16GB 32GB / LG Quantum AT&T / Samsung Vibrant (Galaxy S) Android T959 /Dell Aero AT&T - PURPLE Review

Posted: 12 Aug 2012 05:01 AM PDT

Apple iPhone 4 Snap-on Protector Hard Case Rhinestone Cover "Pretty Hearts" Design Review

Posted: 12 Aug 2012 03:38 AM PDT

Apple iPhone 4 Snap-on Protector Hard Case Rhinestone Cover Pretty Hearts Design
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This company is great the cover is exactly like the picture. I got it before I was suppose to the price was perfect. Some company's show a picture but when you finally get it you are very unhappy with the product not like the picture you thought you were getting . Not my experience at all with this company. Will order from them often. Thanks guys!!!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Apple iPhone 4 Snap-on Protector Hard Case Rhinestone Cover "Pretty Hearts" Design



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Apple iPhone 4 Snap-on Protector Hard Case Rhinestone Cover "Pretty Hearts" Design

Kensington K39253US PowerLift Backup Battery and Dock for iPhone 4, 3GS and 3G Review

Posted: 12 Aug 2012 01:32 AM PDT

Kensington K39253US PowerLift Backup Battery and Dock for iPhone 4, 3GS and 3G
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've had several of these batteries before (I think one of them was a Kensington),and keep them in different places like my wife's purse, or my car, etc. so I can scrounge for a battery and give my iPhone 4 some extra life.
I got this one from the Apple store, and I'm really impressed. It's not quite a full re-charge to the iphone (and it doesn't claim to be...but for that you need a larger, bulkier battery), but it's enough for an 85% recharge (iPhone 4's battery is 1400mAh, and this Kensington battery is 1200mAh).
But the ingenious part is the stand/dock, and integrated charge/sync cable. In short, even if the battery is attached to your phone when you're talking, you can pull out the stand and put your phone down (great if you're doing Facetime video conferencing, and good even if you just don't want to hold the phone to your ear and want to use speakerphone instead). Also, this provides a great feature for keeping your phone at your desk for syncing and charging.
My only complaint is that the USB cable is short (about 3")...they should have provided a USB extender for use at a desk.
But, it's an ingenious idea, very unique...I highly recommend!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Kensington K39253US PowerLift Backup Battery and Dock for iPhone 4, 3GS and 3G

The Kensington PowerLift Back-Up Battery, Dock and Stand gives your iPhone hours of extra power, converts for in-hand use and offers a hands-free stand. The 1200 mAh battery pack provides rapid charging while the kickstand flips open to let you enjoy FaceTime chats and videos with no hands or fear of running out of power. The Powerlift adds up to 20 hours of music, 5 hours of video, 3.5 hours of talk, and 1.5 hours of FaceTime (based on iPhone 4), and the LED battery indicator light tells you how much power you have left. Great for use on the road, in airplanes, anywhere your usual plug-in charging is unavailable.

Buy NowGet 32% OFF

Click here for more information about Kensington K39253US PowerLift Backup Battery and Dock for iPhone 4, 3GS and 3G