Samsung Vibrant VS Iphone 4

Samsung Vibrant VS Iphone 4


Seidio SURFACE Case and Holster Combo for iPhone 4 (Amethyst) (Fits AT&T iPhone & Verizon iPhone) Review

Posted: 11 Aug 2012 08:04 AM PDT

Seidio SURFACE Case and Holster Combo for iPhone 4 (Amethyst) (Fits ATandT iPhone and Verizon iPhone)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love this case! I have a outdoor job that has me climbing fences, sitting on the ground, and running around- this case handles it all. I love the color, the color in the picture is just a tiny bit too bright for me so I was happy see a slightly more muted purple. The case has a great velvetly grip and the holster makes getting the phone out quick and easy. I wear the holster so the phone is horizontal and I can pull it out and put it back with one hand. The plastic of the holster feels durable and the phone snaps into place so you are sure that it is secure. The belt clip holds on tight to the point I have to work to get it off. This is a really well designed item, I just hope I never have to test the durability with a drop!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Seidio SURFACE Case and Holster Combo for iPhone 4 (Amethyst) (Fits AT&T iPhone & Verizon iPhone)



Buy NowGet 22% OFF

Click here for more information about Seidio SURFACE Case and Holster Combo for iPhone 4 (Amethyst) (Fits AT&T iPhone & Verizon iPhone)

Jawbone Icon Thinker Bluetooth (Black) Review

Posted: 11 Aug 2012 06:59 AM PDT

Jawbone Icon Thinker Bluetooth (Black)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am happy with this Bluetooth. It does everything
It was advertised to do. I specifically like the slide on/off button. It even has a blue line when you turn it on, just in case you forget
Which direction is on. Blue means it is on. If you don't see the blue it is off. Simple. The battery life is fantastic. When it says 4 hours of talk time it means 4 hours of talk time
Not 4 hours of it turned on. I recommend this product

Click Here to see more reviews about: Jawbone Icon Thinker Bluetooth (Black)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Jawbone Icon Thinker Bluetooth (Black)

Jabra JX-10 Bluetooth Headset, Silver Review

Posted: 11 Aug 2012 06:02 AM PDT

Jabra JX-10 Bluetooth Headset, Silver
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I use to be the flagbearer for the Cardo Scala 500 and LogiTech Pro --- and while those headsets hold a special place in my heart, they'll never see the light of day anymore because of this great new headset from Jabra
The JX10 is an EXCELLENT headset --- I'll list the pros and cons below -
1. SOUND QUALITY OUTBOUND --- I called my own voicemail and talked into it, while wearing this headset --- not only did it sound great in my regular voice, but I could even hear myself whispering (yes, I tested that too) --- so don't believe those who say that people on the other end will not hear you --- outbound sound quality wise, its the best headset out there, as I heard no static, no drop-outs, and no tunnel effects
2. SIZE --- easily, this is the most comfy headset out there --- it is optional to attach it to your ear, and wear it without the loop --- honestly, the loop holds it in place much better, with no discomfort one bit --- yes, you can wear it without the loop, and it will hold okay, but either way is fine --- the thing is TINY which is neat
3. CALL PICK UP --- call pick up happens instaneous, with a half a second delay --- no manual initiation necessary
4. BATTERY and CHARGER --- the battery seems to hold just fine all day --- and the charger is real small --- the package also includes a USB charger, so that you can charge it over USB on your computer, which I thought was pretty useful for people on the road
Other pros would be that the RANGE seems pretty solid, and PAIRING was easy (I liked that JABRA created a SEPERATE pairing button)
I would consider VOLUME a pro --- it would be nice if it was louder --- however, I can hear everyone just fine, provided that I'm indoors (whether that be in the office, in the car, etc) --- it can hold its own outdoors, but if you use your headset a lot outside, then you may wanna test run the JX10 first --- I think the Cardo Scala 500 had the LOUDEST volume, and the JX10 comes very close to that loudness
CONS ---
1. BUTTONS --- this is really a MINOR complaint --- I think the button placement (accepting calls, ending calls) could be a little better - but its not a big deal, and certainly, not a deal breaker --- the thing is so small, that its kinda hard to fit any buttons on it anyways
honestly --- can't think of any other cons
The headset is definitely the best looking --- silver with black streaks!
I love this headset, and its gonna be awhile until its unseated
yes, the price is steep, but its worth it --- take my word for it
thank you for reading and HAPPY BUYING!!!!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Jabra JX-10 Bluetooth Headset, Silver

Function meets the ultimate in style with the Jabra JX10 Bluetooth headset. Featuring a design by world-renowned Danish designer Jacob Jensen, a host of powerful features, and a diminutive size that screams "wear me all day," the JX10 is sure to find a place in your mobile device entourage.
The sleek, compact design makes the Jabra JX10 among the smallest and lightest headsets available. Weighing in at less than one-third of an ounce, and under an inch and a half long, you'll barely feel you're wearing it. The headset fits securely in either ear and it can be worn with or without the included earhook. Automatic volume control via DSP technology means that sound level and quality are matched to suit the environment you're in. The technology also significantly reduces background noise.
Pairing the JX10 with your Bluetooth phone is a breeze, thanks to the headset's one-tough pairing button. Intuitive, fingertip controls let you answer and end calls, or adjust the volume, while a multi-colored LED informs you of Bluetooth, battery level, and charging status. When used with a compatible phone, the headset also supports voice dialing, last-number redial, call reject, call hold, and call waiting. The JX10 supports the Bluetooth 1.2 specification.
With six hours of talk time and 200 hours of standby time, the JX10 is engineered to last through a busy day. When you're ready to recharge it, slip it into the elegant recharging cradle. And when you're on the go, you can also charge from your laptop via an included USB cable.
What's in the Box Jabra JX10 Bluetooth headset, desktop charging cradle, carry pouch, USB cable, user manual, and AC power supply.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Jabra JX-10 Bluetooth Headset, Silver

BlueHarbor Lambskin Leather Case with Rotating Belt Clip for Blackberry 9700 Onyx (with Sleep function) Review

Posted: 11 Aug 2012 04:36 AM PDT

BlueHarbor Lambskin Leather Case with Rotating Belt Clip for Blackberry 9700 Onyx (with Sleep function)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The lambskin feels fantasic and its the best looking 9700 case I've found. The fit is a little tight, but I'm hoping it will loosen up as I use it more (only a week so far). But its not too tight to be un-usable, just more than i'm used to.

Click Here to see more reviews about: BlueHarbor Lambskin Leather Case with Rotating Belt Clip for Blackberry 9700 Onyx (with Sleep function)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about BlueHarbor Lambskin Leather Case with Rotating Belt Clip for Blackberry 9700 Onyx (with Sleep function)

FOR RIM BLACKBERRY VERIZON 8330 CURVE CAR MOUNT HOLDER Review

Posted: 11 Aug 2012 02:41 AM PDT

FOR RIM BLACKBERRY VERIZON 8330 CURVE CAR MOUNT HOLDER
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Great little gadget. I was worried that the flex arm wouldn't be strong enough to hold its position but it did! Very accessible for my phone as I was able to hit some cobbled streets and it stood fast! So nice that it was stolen from my car, minus the phone.(I live downtown)

Click Here to see more reviews about: FOR RIM BLACKBERRY VERIZON 8330 CURVE CAR MOUNT HOLDER



Buy Now

Click here for more information about FOR RIM BLACKBERRY VERIZON 8330 CURVE CAR MOUNT HOLDER

Ballistic Sg for Iphone 4 Black/red Review

Posted: 11 Aug 2012 02:12 AM PDT

Ballistic Sg for Iphone 4 Black/red
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Overall a good case for Iphone 4.
Very good protection at the back. Nice looking. But one flaw for me is the first layer of protection; the rubber part is too soft especially near the dock and at the top it can be "peeled" off easily. This should have been more tight like the standard bumper guard. If that happened 5 stars for me...
So:
Looks: 5
Protection: 4 back well protected; front too thin; corners excellent
Fit: 3 top and bottom is too soft rubber wise.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Ballistic Sg for Iphone 4 Black/red



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Ballistic Sg for Iphone 4 Black/red

Sena Fondina Leather Holster for iPhone 4 (Black) Review

Posted: 11 Aug 2012 01:00 AM PDT

Sena Fondina Leather Holster for iPhone 4 (Black)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I just received my Sena holster for my iphone 4g and I am vary impressed with this holster. I have bought three or four leather holsters in the last three months. Buy far this Sena holster is the best one. The leather construction of the holster is a thing of beauty. The way that this holster holds the iphone is just perfect.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sena Fondina Leather Holster for iPhone 4 (Black)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Sena Fondina Leather Holster for iPhone 4 (Black)