Restonic Mattress Reviews

Restonic Mattress Reviews


Baxton Studios Romano Convertible Sofa Chair Bed, Red Review

Posted: 03 Aug 2012 09:44 AM PDT

Baxton Studios Romano Convertible Sofa Chair Bed, Red
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
It took me longer to crush the packing box than to assemble the chair. I agree with the other reviewer - the bed is firm and I will be adding some extra cushion. The fabric is actually nicer and the chair wider than anticipated. First time I ever bought furniture online and I am more than pleased. Only downside might be that the chair is a tad low, which is fine for me at 5'2", but a taller person might find it unsuitable. Great stylish, functional solution for that extra bed!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Baxton Studios Romano Convertible Sofa Chair Bed, Red

For the ultimate in versatile stylishness, the Romano chair features numerous configurations matched with contemporary looks. In its chair incarnation, the piece features an upright back with a deep seat and matching full-width pillow. For movie watching or afternoon napping, it both folds out and reclines to make an easygoing lounger. Two adjustable back positions let you tailor the recline to reading, resting, or snacking. For quick accommodation of overnight guests, the piece can lie fully flat to form a trim twin bed. Padded with dense foam fill and upholstery in snappy red fabric, the Romano is great for small living spaces or rooms that see many uses. As a chair it measures 36 inches wide by 29 inches deep by 29-1/2 inches high. As a bed, it comes in at 36 by 77-1/2 by 10 inches. Conversion is quick and simple, thanks to a European click-clack mechanism, and light assembly is required.

Buy NowGet 32% OFF

Click here for more information about Baxton Studios Romano Convertible Sofa Chair Bed, Red

Natural Comfort Luxury Wrinkle Free 300TC White Sateen Stripe Egyptian Cotton Duvet Cover Review

Posted: 03 Aug 2012 07:07 AM PDT

Natural Comfort Luxury Wrinkle Free 300TC White Sateen Stripe Egyptian Cotton Duvet Cover
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought a white duvet cover because I loved my white down comforter, but my dog was constantly getting it dirty, and after getting it cleaned for $80 each time, I decide it was time to invest in a duvet cover so I could just throw it in a washer. This is absolutely beautiful, in addition to being so, so soft.
The only slight thing that could be a problem is it is a tiny bit see-through. No problem to me, considering my original comforter was white, but just thought that might not be true for everyone.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Natural Comfort Luxury Wrinkle Free 300TC White Sateen Stripe Egyptian Cotton Duvet Cover



Buy NowGet 62% OFF

Click here for more information about Natural Comfort Luxury Wrinkle Free 300TC White Sateen Stripe Egyptian Cotton Duvet Cover

Smart Air Beds Raised Comfort Top Flocked Queen Size Inflatable Mattress (Best) BD-1224 W/AC Pump, Bag & Patch Kit Review

Posted: 03 Aug 2012 05:13 AM PDT

Smart Air Beds Raised Comfort Top Flocked Queen Size Inflatable Mattress (Best) BD-1224 W/AC Pump, Bag and Patch Kit
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
At first I received one of these, and it was defective out of the box; having been burned by a previous airbed manufacturer, and after the months-long process to get a replacement, I was so weary I just decided to eat the expense and live with its leaking. I left a scathing review.
But that was too hasty. A company representative contacted me, and asked why I hadn't asked for a replacement. I told my story. He was more than obliging, and immediately replaced the unit. I was surprised and refreshed. It's really a very nice bed, and I wish I'd been slower to assume the worst. I'm very happy with the bed, and recommend it for its ease and speed up setup and modest price. And, needless to say, their obliging and friendly staff. I'm thoroughly satisfied.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Smart Air Beds Raised Comfort Top Flocked Queen Size Inflatable Mattress (Best) BD-1224 W/AC Pump, Bag & Patch Kit



Buy NowGet 60% OFF

Click here for more information about Smart Air Beds Raised Comfort Top Flocked Queen Size Inflatable Mattress (Best) BD-1224 W/AC Pump, Bag & Patch Kit

Sunbeam Camelot Haven Heated Mattress Pad Review

Posted: 03 Aug 2012 01:56 AM PDT

Sunbeam Camelot Haven Heated Mattress Pad
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this heated mattress pad for my wife in 2008. To this day she tells me that it is the best gift I have ever given her, better than jewelry!
She likes a warm bed. I like cold sheets along with the window cracked open, even on the coldest of Chicago nights. With dual heated controls for each side, it has been bliss in bed.
10 temp settings with a pre-heat and auto shutoff makes it no problem forgetting to turn it off.
The mattress pad is comfortable, you don't feel anything but mattress pad. The plug-in point is at the foot of the bed so you never feel it.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Sunbeam Camelot Haven Heated Mattress Pad



Buy NowGet 18% OFF

Click here for more information about Sunbeam Camelot Haven Heated Mattress Pad