Restonic Mattress Reviews

Restonic Mattress Reviews


KIDS 'N' PETS Brand - Stain & Odor Remover, 6 pack, 32 fluid ounce bottles (192 fluid ounces total) Review

Posted: 20 Aug 2012 09:23 AM PDT

KIDS 'N' PETS Brand - Stain and Odor Remover, 6 pack, 32 fluid ounce bottles (192 fluid ounces total)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I'm buying my second case of it. It does exactly what they say.
I have used it on pet urine, baby spit-up, and vomit. I have applied it to carpet, clothing, and furniture. It never damaged or faded anything. Stains and smells neutralized. It's so mild that you won't believe it because it is so effective. It's beyond my understanding how this can be possible, but it is.

Click Here to see more reviews about: KIDS 'N' PETS Brand - Stain & Odor Remover, 6 pack, 32 fluid ounce bottles (192 fluid ounces total)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about KIDS 'N' PETS Brand - Stain & Odor Remover, 6 pack, 32 fluid ounce bottles (192 fluid ounces total)

Two Shredded Memory Foam Pillows With This Soft Sleeper 5.5 Queen 2 Inch Memory Foam Mattress Pad, Bed Topper, Overlay Review

Posted: 20 Aug 2012 07:49 AM PDT

Two Shredded Memory Foam Pillows With This Soft Sleeper 5.5 Queen 2 Inch Memory Foam Mattress Pad, Bed Topper, Overlay
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I just want to say...if you are on the fence about purchasing this memory foam mattress cover and the free pillows that come with it.....BUY IT!! Both of us are having the best sleep of our lives now. He has sleep apnea and I am a major insomniac that wakes up every 20 minutes. We bought this...and now (NO KIDDING) I don't wake up at all and he is waking up feeling VERY well rested. Heck....we are so comfortable that he has been late for work a lot lately. So, if you do get this...invest in a LOUD alarm clock!
As for back pain...I was in a severe car accident and have constant back pain. He had suddenly started getting back pain for no apparent reason. Once we got the mattress pad (memory foam), his back pain completely went away and mine is about 60% better.
Let me just say something quick about the pillows too....they are FABULOUS. We stored our old pillows away after one night on these memory foam pillows. We were quite pleasantly surprised with them. We THOUGHT they would just be crappy little free pillows that came with the expensive mattress cover....but NO.....they are quite thick and VERY comfortable. They do lose their shape every night...so we have to spend about 5 seconds per day putting them back into proper shape. Quite frankly, I don't mind that at all. THey are THE best pillows I ever laid my head on!
WHAT A GREAT DEAL! I AM A CUSTOMER FOR LIFE NOW!!! (And we figure...even if these only last a year before needing replaced, we don't care! We will just buy a new one every year if that is what it takes to stay sleeping this well.)
EVERYONE ON EARTH SHOULD HAVE THIS!!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Two Shredded Memory Foam Pillows With This Soft Sleeper 5.5 Queen 2 Inch Memory Foam Mattress Pad, Bed Topper, Overlay



Buy NowGet 77% OFF

Click here for more information about Two Shredded Memory Foam Pillows With This Soft Sleeper 5.5 Queen 2 Inch Memory Foam Mattress Pad, Bed Topper, Overlay

Simply Basics Platform Bed - Black Review

Posted: 20 Aug 2012 06:37 AM PDT

Simply Basics Platform Bed - Black
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Anyone interested in this bed should know a few things. Is it a $1,000 sleigh bed? NO, so don't expect it to be. Alot of the reviews I have read on Amazon as well as other sites complain that you need 2-3 people to assemble this bed. That is not true. It is true the package itself weighs well over 100 lbs. So if you are like me, open the box and take out a few pieces at a time. Seems pretty logical to me. Once items are in the room, assembly took about 45 minutes. Parts are all clearly labeled. I will agree with some reviews that the instructions could be better with some type of writing/words rather than just a picture. That being said, it is not very hard to look at the picture and say: oh, it should look like this, so I need part # 1 and part # 3, and they screw to part # 2.
So what I am getting at is this is a quality piece of furniture. Don't be afraid to get this if you are the only one at home. Just because it weighs over 100 lbs doesn't mean you have to throw it over your shoulder and carry it in the house. All in all, I am pleased with the purchase and would tell others not to hesitate on their purchase. It's worth every penny. If you are looking for a $1,000 bed, you are looking in the wrong place.
Only issue I had was with the trip pieces. As other have noted, they are not pre drilled. All I did was take a center punch (you can even use one of the screws that comes with it), and put the trim where it will go, try to make a mark on it and pre drill the holes. I did this two rails. The third one I just pushed and it went right in.
I hope this helps some of you that are on the fence about buying this bed.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Simply Basics Platform Bed - Black



Buy NowGet 76% OFF

Click here for more information about Simply Basics Platform Bed - Black

Split King Luxury Adjustable Sleep System S-Cape 12" 5LB density Viscoleastic Memory Foam Mattress with Adjustable Base Review

Posted: 20 Aug 2012 03:52 AM PDT

OrthoAir Round Dog Bed Replacement Cover Review

Posted: 19 Aug 2012 12:02 PM PDT

OrthoAir Round Dog Bed Replacement Cover
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have several dog beds as we have 11 dogs and this one is by far the best in every way. Easy to wash the cover and just replace it on the air filled "mattress", no having to put in new filling as with more conventional beds.
I bought this back in October 2010, the largest size so all four of my house dogs can get on it at once. After seeing how much they like it and how sturdy it is, I bought a second cover to have on hand when this one wears out. My dogs do their usual scratch, scratch, scratch like they are making a nest and then circle before settling down and this bed and cover have withstood all that, so it really is what it says it is!
It is a handy teaching tool as well because when I need my dogs to be out of the way I just tell them "up" to get them on the round bed and they will stay there until I am finished with whatever chore I don't need their help with.........lol.

Click Here to see more reviews about: OrthoAir Round Dog Bed Replacement Cover



Buy NowGet 82% OFF

Click here for more information about OrthoAir Round Dog Bed Replacement Cover