Restonic Mattress Reviews

Restonic Mattress Reviews


66713 Inflatable Air Bed Review

Posted: 17 Aug 2012 07:39 AM PDT

66713 Inflatable Air Bed
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
If I still had the receipt I would return it!
We bought it for an upcoming camping event. It went straight from the box it came in, into our vehicle. We inflated it at the camp site, only to discover a rather loud hissing noise coming out of the side wall. It would stay inflated for about an hour, then we would have to reinflate. It was a rough night!

Click Here to see more reviews about: 66713 Inflatable Air Bed



Buy NowGet 17% OFF

Click here for more information about 66713 Inflatable Air Bed

STRUCTURES by Malouf Heavy Duty 7-Leg LINENSPA Adjustable Metal Bed Frame with Center Support and Rug Rollers - (Queen, Full XL, Full, Twin XL, Twin) Review

Posted: 17 Aug 2012 05:23 AM PDT

STRUCTURES by Malouf Heavy Duty 7-Leg LINENSPA Adjustable Metal Bed Frame with Center Support and Rug Rollers - (Queen, Full XL, Full, Twin XL, Twin)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I shopped around quite a bit before making this purchase and I could not be happier with my buying choice. It shipped quickly and arrived well packaged and in good order. The included instructions made the assembly a breeze and I built the twin size for a child's bed. In the end, it is a very sturdy frame that I am sure will last a long time and will offer some flexibility in being able to adjust to larger sizes as needed.

Click Here to see more reviews about: STRUCTURES by Malouf Heavy Duty 7-Leg LINENSPA Adjustable Metal Bed Frame with Center Support and Rug Rollers - (Queen, Full XL, Full, Twin XL, Twin)



Buy NowGet 50% OFF

Click here for more information about STRUCTURES by Malouf Heavy Duty 7-Leg LINENSPA Adjustable Metal Bed Frame with Center Support and Rug Rollers - (Queen, Full XL, Full, Twin XL, Twin)

Simmons Beautyrest World Class Rose Hill Plush Firm Pocketed Coil Spring Mattress Review

Posted: 17 Aug 2012 04:25 AM PDT

Simmons Beautyrest World Class Rose Hill Plush Firm Pocketed Coil Spring Mattress
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Doesn't the picture of this mattress make it look like it would be heavenly to sleep on? Doesn't the word "firm" give you the impression that you won't sink in it? Doesn't the name brand and price lead you to believe it will last for years to come? Think again.
When it came time for us to buy a new mattress I wanted one that would be comfortable while offering a decent level of support...and I wanted it to stay that way. I was willing to pay for my requirements so I went for a name brand. I liked the concept of Beautyrest's individual coiling system so I made it a point to check it out while shopping. I went to I don't know how many stores and laid on I don't know how many mattresses but I kept coming back to the Beautyrest because it seemed to have everything I was looking for.
Within a month or two I thought it felt like I was sinking into it more than when it was first delivered but I figured it must be my imagination because certainly a $1400 Beautyrest Worldclass mattress with the word firm in the name wouldn't start sinking within 60 days. So, I stuck it out but when my back started aching before the end of the first year I knew it wasn't in my head. This mattress was caving in. Now, if you're thinking I must be fat for this to have happened you're wrong. My husband and I are average size people give or take 10 lbs.
I called Beautyrest and they sent someone out to measure the sink hole and take pictures and I'm waiting on the outcome which they send in the mail. Without any applied pressure, the mattress has an 1 1/2 inch concave and I think the replacement warranty states that it must be 2 inches so my bet is my claim will be denied. To be honest, I don't even want a replacement because if this problem happened once it will happen again. I'd rather have my hard earned money back and start from square one with mattress shopping. Since they replace rather than refund I would most likely sell the brand new replacement on the Craigslist for half price and start over. But as I said, I think they're going to tell me I have to deal with it until in caves in another 1/2" (which should be soon enough).
Bottom line is, if you are tempted to buy this mattress because it looks wonderful in the picture or feels great in the store, don't give into it. You and your back won't be happy this time next year. It is not money well spent.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Simmons Beautyrest World Class Rose Hill Plush Firm Pocketed Coil Spring Mattress



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Simmons Beautyrest World Class Rose Hill Plush Firm Pocketed Coil Spring Mattress

Snoozy Organic Cotton Waterproof Multi Use Pad Review

Posted: 17 Aug 2012 02:08 AM PDT

Snoozy Organic Cotton Waterproof Multi Use Pad
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Nice quality without ANY chemical smell that some of the other waterproof items have and very plush. Washes well. The pad is much bigger than shown in the picture- be sure to read the item details. It's a very good size to use in an adult bed for co-sleeping to catch any diaper (or milk) leaks, but too big to use as a lap pad. Could also be used for diaper changes.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Snoozy Organic Cotton Waterproof Multi Use Pad

A 100% natural cotton surface with an allergy barrier that is a soft knit fabric backed with ultra-thin breathable, waterproof polyurethane membrane. Provides anti-microbial protection from allergen molecules of less than 1.0 micron. Scientifically researched and lab tested by Quorum Pharmaceuticals, a trusted leader in the field of allergy drugs. Fitted skirt sized to allow for shrinkage. Offers complete dust mite protection. Multi Use pad for bassinet, carriage, cradle and changing table. Size 27 x 36 inches. Satisfaction guaranteed or we replace it free of charge.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Snoozy Organic Cotton Waterproof Multi Use Pad

Olympic Queen Mattress Pad / Mattress Cover 66x80 Review

Posted: 16 Aug 2012 11:28 AM PDT

Olympic Queen Mattress Pad / Mattress Cover 66x80
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is a lovely thick mattress pad... plenty big for the Olympic Queen mattress (actually 2" too long, but can hang off end)... BUT... the sides are made of a non-stretchy fabric which is very bulky under the sides of the sheet... too much fabric by far!! It's much bulkier than the photo shows... they've pulled and tucked for the photo...

Click Here to see more reviews about: Olympic Queen Mattress Pad / Mattress Cover 66x80



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Olympic Queen Mattress Pad / Mattress Cover 66x80