Restonic Mattress Reviews

Restonic Mattress Reviews


Simmons Beautyrest Classic Cushion Firm Mattress Only Review

Posted: 12 Aug 2012 10:35 AM PDT

Simmons Beautyrest Classic Cushion Firm Mattress Only
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
If you are thinking about purchasing a Simmons mattress, here are a couple of things to keep in mind.
The warranty is worded such that many problems are not covered.
Also you had better purchase the mattress from a good and reliable store, because only the store can authorize a replacement for a faulty mattress.
Below is my experience with Simmons.
In the winter of 2007 we bought two sets of the Simmons Blanford Luxury Firm mattresses. Soon after, my wife's mattress had started to break down horizontally across the middle. We contacted the store and her mattress was replaced.
A few months, later my mattress started breaking down and we contacted the store again. However this time they said they would not give us a replacement mattress and only offered a discount on a new Signature Mattress. We could nott afford that kind of purchase at the time.
Presently, my mattress has lost it's shape, support, and even the side wall has broke down. I am very dissatisfied with the mattress and it is less than four years old. I contacted the store again and they repeated that they would only give us a small discount on a new mattress. I called the Simmons company, they said to contact the store. I told them I had contacted the store, to which Simmons replied "Sorry".
I weigh 150 pounds, my wife weighs less and there is no way this product should have failed in just four years.
From the other reviews, it looks like Simmons has a quality control problem. Some mattresses are fine, others do not hold up at all. I will not take another chance on Simmons.
You might want to check out some other mattress manufacturers.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Simmons Beautyrest Classic Cushion Firm Mattress Only



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Simmons Beautyrest Classic Cushion Firm Mattress Only

Stretch to Fit Mattress Cover w/ Zipper Review

Posted: 12 Aug 2012 06:55 AM PDT

Stretch to Fit Mattress Cover w/ Zipper
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have a three piece memory foam mattess that I had cut to size, it would always seperate and slide off of my bed. I bought this as a last ditch effort, when I opened the box I thought "there is no way in hell this is going to fit". It did! It stretched over the whole thing, of course with a little work, and it keeps the pieces together really well.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Stretch to Fit Mattress Cover w/ Zipper



Buy NowGet 25% OFF

Click here for more information about Stretch to Fit Mattress Cover w/ Zipper

KING 12" Therapeutic Memory Foam Mattress with 5" 5.3LB Viscoelastic Memory Foam Review

Posted: 12 Aug 2012 03:53 AM PDT

KING 12 Therapeutic Memory Foam Mattress with 5 5.3LB Viscoelastic Memory Foam
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
If you are in the market for a great foam mattress, this is it! I have been mattress shopping for over a month before I decided the one I wanted was the Tempurpedic Cloud Supreme, I went to a Mattress
Firm and the salesman said he would match what ever price I found online. Well what I found online was you cant get a discounted Tempurpedic anywhere! After reading several reviews from Amazon.com, I found companies that say their products are just like the Tempurpedic but with further research 3 out of 4 had bad reviews on other web sites. DynastyMattress was different, they had great reviews on every site I found. So, here I am looking at spending 799 with an online store and never seeing the mattress vs spending 3199 plus taxes and delivery for one I knew I wanted. After great debate with myself I decided to try this King Cloud as it came w/ a money back guarantee, I knew if I didnt like it, I would not be out any money.
I received the mattress within a week of ordering it online. It was heavy (100 pounds) but easy for two people to handle. Had it set up on my box springs in no time and the mattress was fully expanded in two hours. I never had any heat or odor problems I have read about on other web sites, and have loved this mattress since the day it was set up. It has now been a month and I have not had a single problem, and love it!!!!! If you have been shopping around and know you want a foam mattress and know the one you want, then I would order the corresponding one from DynastyMattress you will note be sorry!

Click Here to see more reviews about: KING 12" Therapeutic Memory Foam Mattress with 5" 5.3LB Viscoelastic Memory Foam



Buy NowGet 77% OFF

Click here for more information about KING 12" Therapeutic Memory Foam Mattress with 5" 5.3LB Viscoelastic Memory Foam

Foundations 50-NM-N1-MT Celebrity Portable Crib Mattress Review

Posted: 12 Aug 2012 01:23 AM PDT

Foundations 50-NM-N1-MT Celebrity Portable Crib Mattress
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The description provided accurate measurements but didn't mention that the mattress fold and is designed for a packnplay with the appropriate tiedowns. Since I was looking for a replacement for an older Portacrib mattress there's no place to fasten the mattress so that it doesn't fold up when you put a fitted crib sheet on it. Since the size is what I needed I'm fashioning a homemade, not quite so tight, sheet to use with it, probably shaped like a large pillow case.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Foundations 50-NM-N1-MT Celebrity Portable Crib Mattress



Buy NowGet 23% OFF

Click here for more information about Foundations 50-NM-N1-MT Celebrity Portable Crib Mattress