Restonic Mattress Reviews

Restonic Mattress Reviews


Temperature Regulating Blanket Made with Outlast® (Twin - Oyster) Review

Posted: 10 Aug 2012 08:22 AM PDT

Temperature Regulating Blanket Made with Outlastandreg; (Twin - Oyster)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I never got the Temperature Regulating Blanket that I paid for. I received a mail telling me the specific color was unavailable. I was told to pick another color, which I did. Then I received another email, about the color. I answered that, too. Then I was told I wouldn't receive the blanket (I don't know exactly why), and that the money would be returned to my card. I haven't had a notification from them that the money was deposited. Most probably they've done that. I still have to check my card report.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Temperature Regulating Blanket Made with Outlast® (Twin - Oyster)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Temperature Regulating Blanket Made with Outlast® (Twin - Oyster)

LINENSPA Wrinkle-Free Lightweight Oversized Brushed Microfiber 4-Piece Bed Sheet Set Review

Posted: 10 Aug 2012 07:12 AM PDT

LINENSPA Wrinkle-Free Lightweight Oversized Brushed Microfiber 4-Piece Bed Sheet Set
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am in love with my new LinenSpa sheets! I have been so excited to try microfiber sheets, and they are softer than I could ever have imagined. The dimensions are large enough to fit my deep mattress and the color options are all beautiful neutral colors. I will be ordering a second and third set for my bed. . . with this amazing low price, why not?


Click Here to see more reviews about: LINENSPA Wrinkle-Free Lightweight Oversized Brushed Microfiber 4-Piece Bed Sheet Set



Buy NowGet 66% OFF

Click here for more information about LINENSPA Wrinkle-Free Lightweight Oversized Brushed Microfiber 4-Piece Bed Sheet Set

Ortho-pedic Contour Pillow With This Soft Sleeper 6.5 King 4 Inch Memory Foam Mattress Pad Topper Review

Posted: 10 Aug 2012 05:54 AM PDT

Ortho-pedic Contour Pillow With This Soft Sleeper 6.5 King 4 Inch Memory Foam Mattress Pad Topper
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My husband and I have a very good mattress but as we've gotten older, we've had some problems with pressure points when we sleep. I tried a down mattress topper and believe me, the feathers everywhere was just not worth it!! We also have a down alternative mattress pad and really like it but it still didn't relieve the pressure points enough. After much research, I thought I'd take a chance on this topper. It's worth every penny!! I opened it up and really didn't notice a smell but to be safe, I aired it out about 6 hours outside on my clothes line. It did grow some. Everything about this topper is a pro except for 2 cons. I waited to write this review so I could be totally informed and honest. The 2 cons are: I ordered a king size topper which should have been longer than wider. I got a square topper. It still works though but leaves about 2 inches short of the foot of the bed and hangs over about and inch on either side. Second, it does hold your body heat. My husband is cold-blooded by nature and even he noticed the increase in heat. I also have a mattress pad over the topper so we're not sleeping right on it. The positives of this pad really outweigh the negatives. I love the four inch pad and wouldn't go any other way. While the pad conforms to you, it doesn't "hug" you too much to turn over. Also, as we've had the topper several months, there is no indentation where we sleep. I turn my mattress once a month and at the same time change the position of the topper. I don't give anything 5 stars but I would have given this 4 1/2 if allowed. It's really worth the money. My adult sons are begging for a topper for their dorm and apartment beds!!! Hope this helps you make an informed decision. I would definitely buy this again and haven't regretted spending the money for one minute!!


Click Here to see more reviews about: Ortho-pedic Contour Pillow With This Soft Sleeper 6.5 King 4 Inch Memory Foam Mattress Pad Topper



Buy NowGet 76% OFF

Click here for more information about Ortho-pedic Contour Pillow With This Soft Sleeper 6.5 King 4 Inch Memory Foam Mattress Pad Topper

The ComfortPillow by Tempur-Pedic Review

Posted: 10 Aug 2012 02:30 AM PDT

The ComfortPillow by Tempur-Pedic
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Since seeing ads for the Tempur-Pedic mattress, I have begged my husband to buy one. Of course because of the costly price tag, my husband said NO. I figured since I could not have the mattress, at least I would buy the Tempur-pedic pillow. At over $100, this is one pricey pillow but it is soooo worth it. I love the fact that the pillow feels hard yet soft at the same time. I can use it for good, deep sleep or I can twist and punch it so it can lie under crook of my neck to sooth all my aches away. It is the most moldable pillow I have ever encountered.
This is the second Tempur-Pedic pillow that I have owned and the only reason that I had to buy a second pillow was because I ruined the first one when I washed it. In order to wash, you need to remove the zippered pillow cover but once I removed this cover, the material inside basically shifted and after I washed and put the pillow cover back on it seemed to me that the pillow "lost" its original firmness. Since I had this pillow for over a year, I really did not mind spending another $100 bucks. Trust me, once you own a Tempur-Pedic you will not settle for less.
***Just a warning, when you use this pillow for the first time, it will have a funny smell to it (I think it has something to do with the material used inside) but after a couple of days that funny smell goes away and you are in for some of the best sleep ever.
Until I can convince the hubby to buy me the Tempur-Pedic mattress, I will cherish this pillow.

Click Here to see more reviews about: The ComfortPillow by Tempur-Pedic



Buy Now

Click here for more information about The ComfortPillow by Tempur-Pedic