Linux, BSD, and everything else that's fun

Linux, BSD, and everything else that's fun


Calcalute Linux Desktop 12 KDE - Keep It Rolling, Baby

Posted: 20 Aug 2012 03:00 AM PDT

Well, I wasn't going to do any reviews until later this year, but several of a recent flurry of releases caught my attention and my  interest and I made some time for checking them out.
One of them is Calculate Linux. Others have reviewed it before and found themselves inundated with offers of Russian brides and other advertisements of the more vile kind, but I won't let that put me off because actually, after trying, I like the product itself very much. So, with comment permissions tightened and my email address replaced I embark on this mission. If you really want to get hold of me you can do so on G+ or Twitter.
Read more here >>