Bramblewood Fashion

Bramblewood Fashion


I ♥ Thursday {no. 40}

Posted: 09 Aug 2012 09:59 AM PDT

It's I ♥ Thursday time! There are rules for your post and I've listed them below:

1. Be sure to have I ♥ Thursday in your post title.
2. Have the button in your post, or link to back to me and have the button in your sidebar.
3. Share anything that you are loving right now. Tutorials, fashion, crafts, music, movies, recipes, quotes, what ever.
4. Have fun!

Bramblewood Fashion


My first OPI nail polish that I bought off of ebay, Sweet Heart.

This is 100% true.

I can't wait to try this combination come this fall.

Source: zimbio.com via Ashley on Pinterest
I've been loving all of the Prince William & Kate sightings during the Olympics.


The movie Imitation of Life {1959} with Lana Turner, Sandra Dee.... You can watch the whole film on Youtube here.

The Julep Maven color, Renee.

*laughs* This is so true.

I've really been into Union Jack items lately....

You can watch The Pleasure of His Company {1961} on Netflix instant streaming. From what I can tell, it isn't out on DVD.





Remember when....

Posted: 08 Aug 2012 04:58 PM PDT


Remember when I did that post I did on Debbie Reynolds and how she inspired me fashion wise? If you haven't read that post, you can do so here. Well, about two weeks ago I saw that ModCloth was running a "Style Icon of the Times" Contest on Pinterest. I thought, "Why not just enter for fun? As I never win these type of contests." So I created a board using Debbie as my Style Icon. Fast forward to this past Friday afternoon. I was moderating comments for the Shabby Apple giveaway when one of you congratulated me on........being one of the winners for the contest! I couldn't get myself over to the ModCloth blog fast enough to see the news for myself. Now, since one of the prizes is a $50 GC to Modcloth, I have to decided what should be my first ModCloth purchase{s}. This is kinda a big deal for me, since I've only ever drooled over everything on the site. Now I just have to decided how to spend the GC. Right now I'm eyeing the following {along a bunch of other things, of course}.







Now, I just have to decided what to buy. :p Decisions, decisions.

What are some of your favorite ModCloth things? Have you ever bought anything from there?