Bramblewood Fashion

Bramblewood Fashion


I ♥ Thursday {no. 41} + Blog Birthday!

Posted: 16 Aug 2012 04:20 PM PDT


Today is Bramblewood Fashion's 3rd blog birthday! It was today 3 years ago that I did my very first post {you can read it here}, signed up a blogger account, and just set BF up in general. Of course, back in those early days I really didn't know the direction I wanted to take with Bramblewood Fashion. But it was fun nevertheless finding my way as a blogger. If y'all want, you can check out my 1st B-day post & 2nd B-Day post too!

------------------------------------------------------------------

It's I ♥ Thursday time! There are rules for your post and I've listed them below:

1. Be sure to have I ♥ Thursday in your post title.
2. Have the button in your post, or link to back to me and have the button in your sidebar.
3. Share anything that you are loving right now. Tutorials, fashion, crafts, music, movies, recipes, quotes, what ever.
4. Have fun!

Bramblewood Fashion

This would be really cute for fall.

I LOVE baby otters and just otters in general. In fact, I wouldn't mind having one for a pet. *grin*

LOL

Source: fanpix.net via Ashley on Pinterest
*sighs* I've now seen all of the Sandra Dee & Bobby Darin films. I wish they did more films together as they are so cute!

Source: 9gag.com via Ashley on Pinterest
Hehe...I'll be doing this tomorrow night.

Link up your post below:




Just give y'all an heads up, there won't be any I ♥ Thursday next week as I will be gone on vacation.
Also, I did a guest post yesterday over at, Delightfully Feminine that you might want to check out.