Bramblewood Fashion

Bramblewood Fashion


What I Wore - Good Times

Posted: 01 Aug 2012 01:15 PM PDT

What I Wore - Good Times
What I Wore - Good Times
What I Wore - Good Times
What I Wore - Good Times
What I Wore - Good Times
What I Wore - Good Times
What I Wore - Good Times
What I'm Wearing: Summer Shade Jumper worn as a Dress made by me // Striped Oxford Blouse Lands' End Canvas via Goodwill // Sandals Forever 21 // Post Earrings Lauren Conrad for Kohl's

This morning before I got dressed I saw the monthly style challenge over at Marionberry Style, which was mixing prints. I thought, "Hey, why don't I do this! But instead of my normal stripes & polka-dots mix, why not do stripes & floral print?" and I took the plunge. Also, for the very first time I'm linking up to the pleated poppy's What I Wore Wednesday link-up which I've heard about for awhile now, but never checked it out. No, clue why.

Also, for some odd reason. Since it is now officially August I'm really into summer clothes now. Maybe it is because, it means that autumn weather will be here soon enough and I'll have to pack my summer clothes up. Not sure, but it is kinda funny.

What I Wore - Mambo Italiano

Posted: 31 Jul 2012 09:58 PM PDT

What I Wore - Mambo Italiano
What I Wore - Mambo Italiano
What I Wore - Mambo Italiano
What I Wore - Mambo Italiano
What I Wore - Mambo Italiano
What I Wore - Mambo Italiano
What I'm Wearing: Teacher's Pet Skirt c/o Shabby Apple // Kelly Green Tee Shirt Grace Elements via Sams Club // Belt F21 // Silver Hoop Earrings J.C.Penny // Wedges Payless // Nail Polish Sinful Colors in Hazard

How y'all doing today? I wore one of my favorite new outfit combinations for this summer. It makes me feel very Italian. I'm not sure why? Ideas? Perhaps it is the neckline of my top, the fit of the skirt, the color comb? Hehe...and we did have spaghetti with fresh pasta sauce for dinner tonight. *grin*

Well, I better go grab some chocolate chip cookies & milk and go watch the Olympics. By the way, what is YOUR favorite Olympic event{s}?