Samsung Vibrant VS Iphone 4

Samsung Vibrant VS Iphone 4


Clear Ultra Thin 1MM Light Air Case for Apple AT&T and Verizon iPhone 4 4G Review

Posted: 31 Jul 2012 08:37 AM PDT

Clear Ultra Thin 1MM Light Air Case for Apple ATandT and Verizon iPhone 4 4G
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I just ordered a number of different cases for my iPhone 4. I figured since they were all inexpensive ($2.50 to $10) I might was well just get something that reduces the "Grip of Death" problem until my officially sanctioned case arrives from Apple sometime two or three months from now.
This was the first case to arrive and now I regret ordering the others because this does the job perfectly! It's well shaped to fit the case; no slop or rattling around inside this semi-rigid case. The cutouts offer good access to all the buttons, switches and plugs. Even though when I first handled the case the edges of the cutouts seemed a bit sharp, in use I the case doesn't catch on my pocket and the edges don't catch on my fingers. The plastic is somewhat hard and very smooth so it doesn't catch on fabric or attract dirt like a rubberized or siliconized bumper. It's also so thin that you're really not aware it's on the phone. I can't really comment on durability yet but the plastic doesn't feel brittle or prone to chipping.
Frankly, at this price ($2.50 + $4 shipping for my purchase) I can't imagine any other iPhone case offering a better value.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Clear Ultra Thin 1MM Light Air Case for Apple AT&T and Verizon iPhone 4 4G



Buy NowGet 98% OFF

Click here for more information about Clear Ultra Thin 1MM Light Air Case for Apple AT&T and Verizon iPhone 4 4G

K3 Wind and Solar Mobile Charger (Green) Review

Posted: 31 Jul 2012 08:02 AM PDT

K3 Wind and Solar Mobile Charger (Green)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was so happy to find this product but my first K3 wouldn't charge past the medium level. I talked to the manufacturer. I had to send it back to them, which cost me $ since I'm not in the US. They sent me another, but the same thing happens. I followed all procedures but nothing makes it fully charge, not even the AC power. It's a pity, even if the price now is much lower I'd think twice. Unfortunately it doesn't have power enough to charge a cell phone.

Click Here to see more reviews about: K3 Wind and Solar Mobile Charger (Green)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about K3 Wind and Solar Mobile Charger (Green)

Newly Designed Black & Emerald Green Hard iPhone 4 Snap On Case with Metal Built In Kick Stand and Interior Scratch Free Suede + Live * Laugh * Love Vangoddy Wrist Band Review

Posted: 31 Jul 2012 06:47 AM PDT

Newly Designed Black and Emerald Green Hard iPhone 4 Snap On Case with Metal Built In Kick Stand and Interior Scratch Free Suede + Live * Laugh * Love Vangoddy Wrist Band
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
the metallic stand actually comes off, which is very cool and helpful when laying the case flat on the ground. It is a snap on hard case, so its just 1 piece (minus the kickstand) and seems to be pretty tough.
Definitely worth trying out!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Newly Designed Black & Emerald Green Hard iPhone 4 Snap On Case with Metal Built In Kick Stand and Interior Scratch Free Suede + Live * Laugh * Love Vangoddy Wrist Band



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Newly Designed Black & Emerald Green Hard iPhone 4 Snap On Case with Metal Built In Kick Stand and Interior Scratch Free Suede + Live * Laugh * Love Vangoddy Wrist Band

Black Silicone Case / Skin / Cover, LCD Screen Guard / Protector & Car Charger for Samsung Vibrant SGH-T959 Review

Posted: 31 Jul 2012 05:05 AM PDT

Black Silicone Case / Skin / Cover, LCD Screen Guard / Protector and Car Charger for Samsung Vibrant SGH-T959
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The package is a great deal, no doubt. However, the silicone case is awful. Yes, it protects the phone is thick and durable, however half the time I pull the phone out of my pocket the case slips off. This case does not fit the phone very tightly. The screen portector on the other hand is excellent and does a great job, along with the car charger.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Black Silicone Case / Skin / Cover, LCD Screen Guard / Protector & Car Charger for Samsung Vibrant SGH-T959



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Black Silicone Case / Skin / Cover, LCD Screen Guard / Protector & Car Charger for Samsung Vibrant SGH-T959

iFlash LED Camera Flash For iPhone 4, 3GS and 3G by Cyanics (Color Option: Black) Review

Posted: 31 Jul 2012 03:08 AM PDT

iFlash LED Camera Flash For iPhone 4, 3GS and 3G by Cyanics (Color Option: Black)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love it. I have tried other external flashes for the iphone but they were hard to hold down the button and take a picture on my iphone. This flash stays on so it is easy to operate the camera and makes it useful for video. the flash is really bright and makes a big difference. it is a little awkward holding the camera when taking a picture in "portrait mode". the only way around that would be to buy a flash built into the case which costs 3x as much.
Overall i'm very happy with this. Can't beat the price.
Also, I like the little thing that holds it in the headphone jack.

Click Here to see more reviews about: iFlash LED Camera Flash For iPhone 4, 3GS and 3G by Cyanics (Color Option: Black)



Buy NowGet 35% OFF

Click here for more information about iFlash LED Camera Flash For iPhone 4, 3GS and 3G by Cyanics (Color Option: Black)

Incipio iPhone 4 (AT&T) Feather Case - Metallic White Review

Posted: 31 Jul 2012 02:19 AM PDT

Incipio iPhone 4 (ATandT) Feather Case - Metallic White
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I wanted a white iphone but, well you know the story, so I decided a sleek white case would be good. This case fits the phone perfectly. It is extremely lightweight and ultrathin. It flexes just enough to clip on the metal edge of the phone and fits the iphone 4 very precisely. The cutouts for the camera and buttons and plugs are all the right size and don't interfere with headsets or chargers. It is hard, thin, shiny, sleek molded plastic and it doesn't change the way the phone feels in your hand. Many people may think that is good. After using this case for a couple of weeks, I decided that it wasn't what I was looking for. I wanted something that made the phone feel more secure and comfortable in my hand and this just didn't work for me.
I went to the local AT&T store and purchased an ifrogz Luxe, 2-piece (1/2 purple and 1/2 black) case that has a satin finish and feels really good in my hand. I'm enjoying my iphone more now because, even though it isn't white, it looks very handsome in the ifrogz case and feels better in my hand. I guess this is just a matter of taste. This Incipio Feather case is well engineered, it's just not what I personally enjoy on my phone.
The case came with 2 screen protectors. The screen protector was relatively easy to install and does protect my screen but it shows finger prints just like the original screen so whenever the screen is dark, all you see is lots of ugly smudges. I'm currently trying a satin finish, non-glare, screen protector. The good, it doesn't show smudges, the bad, the screen isn't quite as clear, you can kind of see the screen protector - life is full of trade offs!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Incipio iPhone 4 (AT&T) Feather Case - Metallic White



Buy NowGet 18% OFF

Click here for more information about Incipio iPhone 4 (AT&T) Feather Case - Metallic White

iLuv iCC743WHT Translucent Case for iPhone 4 CDMA 1 pk-Case-Retail Packaging-White Review

Posted: 31 Jul 2012 12:57 AM PDT

iLuv iCC743WHT Translucent Case for iPhone 4 CDMA 1 pk-Case-Retail Packaging-White
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Just purchased a white version of the Verizon (CDMA) iPhone4, besides the front + rear protective films and figure I also need a case to give more protection for the side and back. I first purchase iLuv's clear CDMA version, loved it then go for this Translucent, and loved it more. It fits my Verizon iPhone4 perfectly, no sliding around or whatsoever. Personally, i prefer the Translucent version, it looks better on the white iphone compare to the clear one. 2 thumbs up.

Click Here to see more reviews about: iLuv iCC743WHT Translucent Case for iPhone 4 CDMA 1 pk-Case-Retail Packaging-White



Buy NowGet 53% OFF

Click here for more information about iLuv iCC743WHT Translucent Case for iPhone 4 CDMA 1 pk-Case-Retail Packaging-White